LA Dream Center
The Dream Center is a volunteer-driven organization that finds and fills the needs of over 40,000 individuals and families through approximately 70,000 encounters each month, with many accessing multiple services through mobile hunger relief and medical programs, residential rehabilitation programs adults, a shelter for victims of human trafficking, transitional housing for homeless families, foster care intervention programs, job skills training, life skills, counseling, basic education, Bible studies and more. Our goal is to serve The Dream Center’s efforts to love the most vulnerable and gain insight and skills that we can take back to our own communities.
$450 includes transportation, food while at Dream Center, ticket to Los Angeles Dodger game, and day at California Adventure. Bring spending money for coffee, evening activities, food for road trip down and back ($100 recommended).
During registration you'll be prompted to download a consent and medical information form from the Dream Center. Please print, fill out, sign, and return this document to the church office as soon as possible.
What to Bring
- Bible, journal, pen, and highlighter
- Hygiene Products: Shampoo/Conditioner, Body Wash, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, * Deodorant
- Closed toed shoes for outreaches
- Modest clothing
- Flip flops for the showers
- Sweater or light jacket for the evening hours
- Spending Money for: meals and snacks for road trip down and back, coffee, and evening activities ($100 recommended)
If a scholarship is needed, please email Casey Graves